Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 2, no make up

 There is a lot of love happening today over on the facebook page. So many brave women are joining in on the no make up challenge, whether it be 30 days no make up or just sharing a photo with no make up and no retouching, it makes them brave. I would like to take the time to share about them here. 
 Jennifer Richey: student, photographer, woman, naturally beautiful.

 Kina Williams: thinker, photographer, woman, simply beautiful

Amanda Williams: Mother, photographer, dreamer, woman, truly beautiful 

Christina: Natural birth teacher, mother, photographer, woman, purely beautiful

And me, Day 2, no make up.

Thank you for sharing your photos with me. I can't wait to see how many more women embrace this. We are pulled into the trap of thinking we can't be beautiful and confident without our faces being covered in products. We're throwing our money away trying to be something we are not. I don't want my husband to think he's married to two different women. I am glad he actually encourages me to not wear make up. Taking care of yourself and being put together does not have to involve "editing" ourselves. 

Email any submissions to projectcb@yahoo.com.

Peace, Love and (natural)Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment