Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Days 3 and 4


Day three I had to actually think about not using make up. I almost reached for my typical mascara that I have grown accustom to using any time I do a photo shoot involving myself. My security blanket. I have extremely long lashes that stick straight out with no mascara so the mascara kind of tames them and curls them. I have to learn to love my lashes sans mascara. I am getting there. Slowly but surely.
Day 3
Yes, I am a goon.

Day 4

Here's the other submissions for the past two days and I have to say, no make up is needed 'round these parts!
Kelly Kammrad: mother of 3, camper aficianada, naturally beautiful 

Joni Martin: Doula, writer, mother, purely beautiful

Gloria: 'Mother of 2, dreamer, loving, friendly' and perfectly fresh faced and beautiful

Ashley Ward: Truly beautiful

Maryam Gerling Salassi: photographer, crafter, quirky and simply, all around beautiful

Jennifer Richey: student, photographer, woman, naturally beautiful.

Thank you to all you wonderful and brave women who are seeing that women are most definitely better exactly how they are, no make up or retouching needed.
Peace and Love.
Katelyn

When submitting a photo, please also add in a few random facts about what it is you like to do to feed your soul. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment