Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Welcome!

Project: Chasing Beauty came to light around June of last year, 2009. I was struggling with my post pregnancy body, learning to accept myself which I never fully did before getting pregnant. I was sick of always feeling ugly and worrying about my body. I knew that wasn't what made me. I am my soul, my heart, my ideals/morals. I came to the realization with being a mom that I can't teach my daughter how to love herself and expect her to have high self esteem if I did not love myself. How could I ask more of her than I ask of myself? I wanted her to see the beauty in everyone without judgements or ideals that society places on us all. It's a huge epidemic now a days. We need to make a change.

Thank you for coming along on this journey with me. I can only do so much and it needs interaction with all you wonderful people for this project to make a difference. Please email any inquiries to projectcb@yahoo.com.

Peace and Love. 
-Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment